Tuesday 7 April 2009

Muscle in a Month Results

So the 28 days are up and the results are in.





Measurements
Chest went from 39" to 40.5" + 1.5"

Waist went from 34" to 32.5" - 1.5"

Hips 39" stayed the same

Left upper thigh went from 23.5" to 24.5" + 1"
Left lower thigh went from 19" to 19.5" + 0.5"

Right upper thigh went from24" to 25" + 1"
Right lower thigh went from 19.5" to 20" + .05"

Left and right calf went from 14.5" to 14.75" + 0.25"

Left arm went from 11.75" to 12.5" + 0.75 "

Right arm went from 12.5" to 13" + 0.5"



Muscle in a Month Testimonial


I've been training in gyms for over a decade now, initially to lose fat, but later to gain musle.
Recently things have slipped a little, with finishing a degree, running a gym, a personal training business, being a husband and a dad, my life is more than a little hectic and my muscle gaining efforts were all in vain.

I've tried many workouts that promised to build muscle in no time, body part splits, upper/lower splits, total body training, GVT, 10 x 3, 5 x 5, the list goes on and the results were average at best.

When I first started MIM, I thought "what have I let myself in for? Dax is a sadist!" The workouts aren't for the faint hearted, they're brutally tough and like nothing I've seen or used before.The workouts took me WAY out of my comfort zone.
The hardest part was fitting it into my already tight schedule, on some days the workouts were long and touturous plus the lack of sleep from my 3 year old waking in the early hours most mornings!

However, I stuck to whole 28 days and the results were well worth the effort.

I started at 168lbs and 13.5% bodyfat and finished at 174.5lbs at 12% bodyfat
So a gain a of 8.5lbs of muscle and lost 2lbs fat in just 28 days AND I'm a 'hard gainer'
The last time I gained any where near that much weight it took 3 months and my bodyfat increased!



Would I recommend MIM to anyone? Absolutely, it's just 28 days, they're going to pass anyway so you might as well commit to building your body in record time. In fact I'm so pleased with the results I'm repeating it again in a month.

Ausin

No comments:

Post a Comment