Tuesday 7 April 2009

Dax Moys Muscle in a Month- Take Two

Yep, I'm crazy enough to try Dax Moys Muscle in a Month programme again and this time I expect the results to be better.
I'm going to learn from my previous mistakes. Last time I gained 8.5lbs of muscle and lost 2lbs of fat so it was far from a disaster. However I didn't stick to the Elimination Diet 100%. I'd finished the diet the month before and thought I didn't need it, I was wrong.
I didn't get enough sleep partly my fault and partly due to my boy wetting the bed 5 nights out of 7. We're trying to get him through the night without a nappy. Thankfully he's dry 5 nights out of 7, so things should be easier on the sleeping front : )

I didn't plan my workouts properly. Sometimes I trained at 10am sometimes 10pm, not great , but at least I got the workouts in.

No comments:

Post a Comment