Saturday 18 April 2009

Day 13

I've not posted for a couple of days, I changed a gym shift round, felt awful for the lack of sleep and missed a workout.
The good news though is that my bodyweight is up. I'm now 12st 10.5lbs or 178.5lbs. I realised I wasn't eating enough to gain any significant weight so I've upped my calories the past few days and the body weights gone up. I did the same thing the first time I tried Muscle in a Month. I didn't eat enough for the first 2 weeks - doh! Probably robbed myself of 3-4 lbs of weight gain.
Note to self, next time yopu try Muscle in a Month, eat loads from day 1.

Yesterdays workout was tough, easpecially with the lack of sleep, but I managed it and lifted more than the previous workout.

The workout consisted of barbell squats, lunges, jump squats, clean and press shoulder press and lateral raises.
And if that wasn't enough the workout eneded with 10 x 10 deadlifts supersetted with hanging leg raises-Brutal!

No comments:

Post a Comment