Sunday 12 April 2009

Day 7

Day 7 on Dax Moys Muscle in a Month and all the DOMS has disappeared from my upper body and only a small amount lingering in my lower body.

I had another great workout today. I actually went to the gym even though it was closed. The fact that it was empty meant I could go from exercise to exercise without any interruptions-bliss!

Each workout I'm getting stronger and there's no drop off in strength as I come to the end of each set.

Today I ate;

Breakfast
Cashew, banana and blueberry smoothie.
Bounce Protein Ball

Snack
Peanut butter and banana smoothie

Lunch
Cajun chicken with rice, peas and sweetcorn

Dinner
Quite a large one as I was round my brothers and stupidly didn't take any healthy snacks
Chicken, salad, new pototoes, smoked salmon and houmous.

Snack
Spoonful of peanut butter
1oz of almonds and a satsuma

No comments:

Post a Comment