Tuesday 14 April 2009

Day 9

Day 9 on Dax Moys Muscle in a Month and still getting stronger.
Todays workout included the bench press which is an exercise I truly suck at. Long thin body and pipe cleaner arms don't make for a big bench. Even though I'm never going to have a massive bench, I can improve and added a few more reps from my previous bench workout-progress at least.

My body weight seems to be all over the place since starting Muscle in a Month. I stated at 12st 7lbs (175lbs) and my weight has fluctuated between 12st 6 and 12st 9 (174-177lbs) I remember this happening the first time I tried Muscle in a Month and I eneded up several pounds heavier, so I'm not worrying-as long as I end up at least 180lbs.
I'll get to the end of week 2 and assess my weight, if I haven't added 3-4 lbs I'll really up my calories.

Nutrition
Cahew, banana and blueberry smoothie.

Snack
2 Bounce Protein Balls

Lunch
Scrambled egg, cashews, satsuma-hmm, not much thought went into this!

Snack
Egg fried rice (home made of course-not from a takeaway)

Dinner
Rice with 2 peppers stuffed with ground beef and pine nuts.
Fruit salad.

Snack
Cashews and an apple

No comments:

Post a Comment