Sunday 15 February 2009

Quick Update

The workouts are going great, I'm getting stronger, getting through the workouts quicker and I'm definitely leaner and more muscular.
I'll post my measurments and pictures later today.

I realised I wasn't eating enough a few days back, my weight had stayed the same, but I had got leaner, so I was building muscle and burning fat at the same time : )
However I want to end up several pounds heavier-all muscle, so I'm upping my calories. I went on to www.fitday.com and worked out my daily calorie intake and it was around 2,350.
Certainly not low calorie, but for the volume of work I'm doing it's not enogh calories.

I've doubled the size of my breakfast and added in a larger snack, that should give me several hundred extra calories per day and the weight should start to pile on : )

No comments:

Post a Comment